- We believe the scriptures to be the inspired and inerrant word of God and as such, they are revelation from God to man
- We believe in the truth of one God, eternal and self existence, self revealed as father, son and the Holy Ghost
- We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having being conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of virgin Mary
- We believed that Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed His blood as a sacrifice for our sins and paid the penalty that was due us because of the sins our forefathers and us committed.
- We believe that he arose bodily from dead, ascended into heaven with his own blood and is seated at the right hand of the majesty on high
- We believe in the personal, literal second coming of our lord Jesus Christ to judge both the living and the dead.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit to glorify Christ, to convict men of sin, righteousness and judgment and to empower the believer.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin
- We believe that man can be justified only by the grace through personal faith in the lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that water baptism by immersion identifies us with the death and burial of the lord Christ, and that we should arise to walk in newness of life.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is at work today within the church through His gifts, fruit and anointed ministers.
- We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are given to every believer and need to be activated and exercised to fulfill their divine purpose of blessing the body of Christ.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in other tongues
- We believe in divine healing of the body as part of the atoning work of Jesus Christ
- We believe in the present - day ministries of the apostles and prophets as foundational and revelational ministries.
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ expressed as the church individual, the church local, the church universal and invisible.
- We believe as members of the same body of Christ, baptized by one Spirit into one body, that we must endeavor to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace and as such, that we should not bring a lawsuit against another Christian individual or ministry unless all scriptural principles have been complied with through efforts of mediation.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of revelation and power- the basis of the Apostolic
and Prophetic ministries pulling together
thus in a cooperation of cooperate name 'Apostolic-Prophetic' in one vessel.Eph1;17;Act1;8
- We believe that the church is also the army of the lord Jesus Christ as the general of the Army
(the commanding officer);IITimothy2;3-4